Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Good doll sites?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those are cute jeans and a very stylish purse. $26 with shipping isn't too bad.

    I just wanted to tell you that Kailey is looking extra cute again!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member linzystar's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2005
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's the jeans you've been eyeing sold by the original seller. I've bought a lot of Sofia's items from other sites, and have been very pleased with the quality:

    http://shopsophias.com/catalog/produ...9262e0c04c78f8

    They are $22 with a cute tank...I'm not sure those shoes are included. The price is on the high side, but the quality of their items is on par with AG items [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member stepshigh01's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2005
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks guys!!!! Thanks for the comment also, jenndon! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member stepshigh01's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2005
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Does anyone have some good sites with things for AG dolls? I am especially looking modern jeans. Here is what I have already:

    www.dollcloset.com
    www.silly-monkey.com
    www.necessaryextras.com
    www.dollclothesstore.com
    www.sewdolling.com

    I love Silly Monkey, but they don't have jeans. I've gone Ebay, but can't find ones I really like. I love the jeans here: CLICK HERE, but do I want to spend the money on that? If I got them from that store, I'd also get this adorable purse: CLICK HERE
    All together that would be $26. (with s&h) My money just can't stay put. [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 05, 2006 01:03 PM: Message edited by: stepshigh01 ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •